Graines de cresson - cress
The cress plant has been used since ancient times for many medical and cosmetic purposes, because it is rich in natural oils and nutritional elements that play an effective role in eliminating infections, protecting the respiratory system from diseases, and other uses, until this plant is used as a substance that protects the body from dangers. .
Advantages of garden cress
- Its roots contain a high percentage of oils that eliminate respiratory infections.
- It regulates blood pressure levels, especially in high blood pressure patients.
- It is also used as a natural laxative for those who suffer from digestive disorders such as constipation.
- It is used in the treatment of some types of skin diseases, and reduces the severity of annoying symptoms.
- Garden cress helps the body confront disease and improves the immune system because it contains vitamin C , an antioxidant that protects the body from oxidative stress, reduces the risk of infections, and thus prevents some disease conditions.