Silky smooth hand cream enriched with glycerin
. Thanks to its main moisturizing ingredients, it helps moisturize the skin and provides intense hydration care and protection against common external aggressors. Makes the skin softer, softer and more refreshed with its lemon scent
Glycerin cream is a hand cream used for those who suffer from dry skin, hands, and cracks in the feet, especially in the winter. This dryness occurs as a result of the upper layer of the skin losing water, and glycerin cream in turn forms a fatty layer on the upper part of the skin that traps water in the skin, and this helps. It helps keep the skin hydrated and makes it softer.
This cream consists of a high percentage of glycerin, which helps the skin to be softer and more moist by drawing water to the outer layer of the skin. The glycerin component is considered very excellent for dry skin, as you feel after using it that your skin has become softer and healthier, and it also helps to treat skin disorders. Skin such as psoriasis and eczema.
It is also very beneficial for oily skin because it works to reduce the problems that accompany oily skin, such as inflammation, acne, and black pimples, by preventing bacteria and fungi that accumulate on the skin. There are several types of it available, such as (olive oil, chamomile, rose water, argan oil).
Benefits of glycerin cream
We must take into account that glycerin cream is one of the best moisturizing creams ever, as it has many benefits for the skin, which are:
1. Glycerin cream to moisturize the skin
Hand cream is considered one of the best moisturizers with an excellent effect on the skin because it stimulates the skin to absorb water from the air. This results in reducing the dryness of the skin and the skin, and the skin becomes softer, fresher, more moisturized, and makes the skin look healthy.
Note: The cream is suitable for all skin types, whether oily, dry or normal.
4. Glycerin cream for hands and feet
- Winter is considered one of the seasons in which the problem of dryness and cracks in the hands and feet occurs most often among women, especially women who do household chores such as washing dishes.
- Therefore, this cream should be the first companion for women, especially in the winter, and because it is very excellent for dry skin.
- When the cream is applied to the skin as a protective layer, it brings additional moisture to the skin. Accordingly, glycerin is considered an excellent and very useful solution for dry hands and feet.
How to use glycerin cream – how to use glycerin cream
1. Glycerin hand cream
Apply the cream to the hands, then massage them well, especially on the dry areas. It is preferable to do this at night, directly before sleep, as glycerin works effectively at night. When you follow this routine daily, you will find amazing results and enjoy soft and moist hands.