Red rose oil
From Qalaat El Ward in the south of the Kingdom of Morocco, or by its other name, Qalaat M’Gouna, we brought to you its most beautiful product, which is Moroccan red rose oil. Rose oil is one of the essential aromatic oils derived from roses. Rose oil is extracted after distilling it with steam from its fresh leaves, and this oil has many benefits for the skin, face and hair. .
Benefits of rose oil for the skin
- Protects sensitive skin from sunlight
- It relieves the skin of dryness and cracks
- Helps the skin retain its moisture
- It is often used in massage as it is an anti-depressant and works to reduce stress
- Rose oil is an important oil for oily skin because it softens it and acts as an astringent that helps tighten the skin and open the skin’s pores.
- It helps in removing wrinkles and signs of aging and getting rid of sagging face
- Rose oil has antibacterial properties
- Effective treatment for acne problem
- Reducing the appearance of stretch marks on the skin resulting from pregnancy or weight loss
Benefits of rose oil for sensitive area
Rose oil is one of the most important oils that works to whiten sensitive areas by painting the sensitive area with cotton added to it and rose oil from the outside only. It is used once a day and can be used all days of the week.
Benefits of rose oil for hair
After washing the hair with shampoo, dilute the rose oil with lukewarm water and massage the hair from the roots to the ends. The benefit here is that it gives the hair a pleasant, fragrant and beautiful scent, helps in hair growth in a natural way and protects it from falling out. It is also considered a good treatment for split hair and strengthens weak hair. The recipe must be followed to obtain the desired results.
Benefits of rose oil for the face
It works to lighten the face by collecting three tablespoons of yogurt, a spoonful of yeast, a spoonful of oatmeal, half a spoonful of rose oil, half a spoonful of lemon if the skin is oily, and half a spoonful of honey if the skin is dry. The ingredients are mixed and placed on the face and neck for a period of time. 30 minutes every 3 consecutive days, and after completing each time, wash the face with warm water.
Benefits of rose oil for the body
Moroccan red rose oil is useful here in lightening the body using a piece of cotton in rose water “after diluting the rose oil with lukewarm water,” then we wipe the place to be lightened with it, then take a shower, and we will notice the result quickly. It is preferable to use it once a day and before bed. The best time is to shower in the morning