Tea Tree Oil 30 ml - Huile d'Arbre a the
Medicinal benefits of tea tree oil
In the past, powdered tea tree leaves were used to treat infections. Today, scientists have found that the oil of this tree may have many potential health benefits that exceed our imaginations. The many potential benefits of tea tree oil include the following:
It can be used as a mouthwash
Tea tree oil has the ability to relieve mouth infections, especially when used after dental surgery or after root canal surgery. Together, the oil's therapeutic properties and its fragrant scent will help you get fresh breath.
But it should be used here at a low concentration of 2.5% and gargle with it, avoiding swallowing it. It is possible to prepare the lotion by mixing 12-15 drops of tea tree oil with 23 milliliters of water.
Helps treat nail fungus
Applying 100% tea tree oil to the nails may cure nail fungus, and may significantly improve their appearance, if not completely cure them.
It can help treat athlete's foot
In the case of athlete's foot, applying a cream containing tea tree oil at a concentration of 10% may contribute effectively to alleviating the symptoms of the condition, but if you want to use it for treatment permanently, the oil concentration should be 25% - 50%.
The oil should be used on dry, clean feet. It is possible to replace the cream with a homemade solution consisting of half a teaspoon of tea tree oil added to 23 milliliters of light oil or carrier oil.
It has other benefits
The benefits of tea tree oil include the following:
- Stimulate wound healing.
- Alleviating itching caused by insect bites and sunburn.
- Helping to alleviate the severity and symptoms of some scalp conditions, such as dandruff.
- Helping to alleviate some bacterial and fungal infections, such as athlete’s foot.
However, scientific evidence on the effectiveness of tea tree oil in treating the above-mentioned conditions is still being researched and studied, with promising preliminary results.
General benefits of tea tree oil
In addition to its medicinal benefits, tea tree oil has many other uses, including uses that may make it your companion while cleaning the house, such as:
- Use it as a disinfectant and germicide in cleaning materials.
- Eliminating visible mold in some areas and corners of the house and eliminating insects.
- Adding a fragrant scent to clothes when washing them.
Benefits of tea tree oil for the skin
-Helps Tea tree oil It moisturizes the skin from deep within and reduces its dryness.
– It works as an antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory, killing and limiting the growth of acne bacteria and contributing to the removal of scars.
- It contains Tea tree oil It contains substances that help break down the fats that accumulate on the skin and clog the pores of the face.
- Protect Tea tree oil It protects against skin infections and is also used as a sedative in treating skin burns resulting from sunlight or regular burns.