Chamomile oil 30 ml - Huile Camomille
Benefits of chamomile oil. Learn about the most important benefits of chamomile oil as follows:
1. Treating acne and eczema. Chamomile oil helps relieve you of the pain and redness resulting from acne, reduce your risk of infection as a result of this skin problem, and enjoy scar-free skin.
The antiseptic properties of chamomile oil also contribute to the treatment of eczema. All you have to do is apply chamomile oil to your face using a cotton ball and clean it after leaving it for several minutes.
2. Fighting skin rashes and scars. Chamomile oil helps soothe the skin and moisturize it better so that your skin looks fresh and radiant. Using chamomile oil also contributes to treating burns resulting from sunlight.
To obtain the mentioned benefits, just add 3-4 drops of chamomile oil to coconut oil and apply it to your skin. You can also add a few drops of chamomile oil to the bathtub while showering.
3. Moisturizing the skin and unifying its color. Using chamomile oil helps moisturize the skin and provide it with the minerals and vitamins necessary to maintain its freshness.
Chamomile oil also contributes effectively to unifying skin tone and ridding you of dark circles, thus giving you youthful skin all the time. Just apply chamomile oil and apply it to your skin using a piece of cotton.
4. Improving hair color and increasing its shine. Adding chamomile oil to henna may help you get a better color for your hair and increase its shine. You can also put a few drops of chamomile oil on the towel used to dry your hair to increase its shine and shine.
5. Fighting dandruff: Chamomile oil moisturizes the scalp and relieves itching and irritation, and thus it helps fight the annoying dandruff that you suffer from.
6. Soften and moisturize the hair. Chamomile oil helps restore moisture to the hair and strengthen it, making it softer than before, so you can add a few drops of chamomile oil to your shampoo.
7. Reducing stress and depression. Using chamomile oil really contributes to relieving you of stress and bringing peace to your heart. It greatly improves bad moods, and you can use it in massage sessions. Don't forget to breathe deeply to inhale the sweet scent of this oil, which will calm you and help you relax.
8. Pain relief: Because chamomile oil contains many minerals and vitamins, it plays an effective role in relieving pain. You can try this by placing a few drops of warm chamomile oil on a piece of cotton and massaging the pain area. Not only that, but inhaling chamomile oil steam also helps soothe and relieve headaches that may be affecting you, and relieve chest congestion and nasal congestion.
9. Improving digestion , as chamomile oil does the following:
Promoting the secretion of digestive juices in the stomach and facilitating the digestion process. Get rid of gases accumulated in the abdominal area. Relieve you of diarrhea and constipation. 10. Helping children sleep If your child suffers from colic and gas and cannot sleep because of them, just massage his stomach with a few drops of chamomile oil before giving him a hot bath.