Thym - Thyme herb
Thyme herb is considered a type of thyme, but it differs in that it has a fragrant and clear thyme scent and its taste is hot and somewhat bitter. What distinguishes it most is that it has a number of properties, features, and multiple health benefits.
Thyme herb is useful in combating cough, heart palpitations, spasms, and measles. It is used to combat stomach cramps, insomnia, and asthma, as well as reduce inflammation in the intestines and liver, and relieve bladder pain.
Thyme is known for its effectiveness against intestinal parasites in children, reducing diarrhea, alleviating joint pain and rheumatism, and alleviating dizziness.
Benefits of thyme herb:
- Rich in antioxidants that protect the body from cancer.
- It contains antiviruses and antibacterial agents that protect against diseases.
- Eating thyme enhances the body's immunity.
- Promotes gallbladder health.
- Helps heal wounds.
- Improves digestion and prevents digestive disorders.
- Thyme herb treats cough.
- It is used to treat measles.
- Beneficial for women's health as it regulates the menstrual cycle.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of thyme treat intestinal and liver infections.
- Relieves bladder pain.
- One of the benefits of the thyme herb is that it treats diarrhea.
- It works to cure joint pain and rheumatism.
- Eliminates dizziness and morning sickness.
This product is 100% natural.