– Maïs Salé Grillé - Roasted salted corn: a natural and healthy treasure
Crispy, roasted and salted corn kernels are a delicious dish with delicious nuts
Corn provides many health benefits; Of which we mention the following:
- A good source of dietary fiber, and this amount covers 64% of the recommended daily amount of fiber for women, and 42% for men.
- A rich source of nutrients, corn is rich in vitamin C, which is one of the antioxidants that contribute to reducing damage to the body's cells. In addition, it also contains small amounts of vitamin K, vitamin E, B vitamins, and some minerals. Such as magnesium and potassium.
- A good source of protein. The protein content of corn may vary depending on the variety.
- A source of bioactive plant compounds. Corn is a source of bioactive plant compounds. Corn contains higher amounts of antioxidants than many other common grains, which promote overall health.
It was carefully packaged and according to the highest quality standards so that it comes out to you with distinctive quality and taste.