Peppermint oil 30 ml - Huile de Menthe
Peppermint oil has a pleasant smell, and this smell is its most prominent feature that has made it a widely used oil in the field of manufacturing cosmetics and soap. This oil may also have various benefits and uses in the medical field.
Health benefits of peppermint oil
- Contributing to the treatment of muscle and joint pain
Prepare Peppermint oil A powerful pain reliever and muscle softener, it also has properties that help you get rid of muscle and joint pain.
- Reducing symptoms of seasonal allergies
Reducing seasonal allergy symptoms is one of the benefits Peppermint oil: Peppermint oil has expectorant, anti-inflammatory and tonic properties.
- Contribution to the treatment of headaches
as Peppermint oil It has properties that help improve blood circulation and relax muscles, which in turn contributes to the treatment of headaches, especially migraines.
- Ridding the mouth of bad odor
It has always been used Peppermint oil Because of its role in ridding people of bad breath, it works to kill the bacteria in the mouth that are responsible for this. It also protects the teeth and reduces the risk of tooth decay.
- Enhancing the functioning of the digestive system
If you eat a little Peppermint oil It may improve the functioning of the digestive system, reduce indigestion, and reduce constipation.
Benefits of peppermint oil for the skin
Peppermint essential oil has a wide variety of potential benefits for the skin. Here is a list of the most prominent ones:
1. Resist pimples and acne
2. Relieve nipple pain for breastfeeding women
3. Relieve skin itching
Cool the skin and give it a refreshing feeling .
- Nourishing tired skin, and improving the appearance of the skin in general, especially oily skin.
- Resisting some other skin problems, such as: sunburn, blackheads, ringworm, scabies, and dermatitis.
Benefits of peppermint oil for hair
1. Sterilize the scalp
2. Stimulate hair growth
3. Protect the scalp from lice
4. Hair loss treatment
Ways to use peppermint oil for hair
You can benefit from peppermint oil for hair in different ways, the most important of which are as follows:
Massage the scalp with peppermint oil
Since peppermint oil is a concentrated essential oil, it must first be diluted with a carrier oil before applying it to the scalp. This is to avoid any possible irritation or sensitivity, so the correct way to use it is as follows:
- Mix 2-3 drops of peppermint oil with a tablespoon of coconut oil or jojoba oil.
- Massage the scalp with this mixture.
- Leave it on the scalp for 5-30 minutes before washing it with water and shampoo as usual.
Mix shampoo with peppermint oil
To obtain the benefits of peppermint oil for hair and benefit from this wonderful oil as much as possible, you can add a drop or two of it to your shampoo. However, we should note that peppermint oil may come in different concentrations, so the number of drops that can be added to the shampoo may vary depending on the concentration of the oil used.